Delicious and creamy s’mores fudge pops that are perfect for summer!INGREDIENTS
- 2½ cups milk
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz) cook-and-serve chocolate pudding mix
- ½ cup chopped graham crackers*
- ½ cup mini marshmallows
- ½ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup marshmallow creme
- 12 (5 oz.) paper cups
- 24 paper straws or 12 Popsicle sticksINSTRUCTIONS
- In a large microwavable-safe bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix together for 1 minute. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4-6 minutes or until bubbly and slightly thickened. Cool for 20 minutes, stirring several times.
- Meanwhile, in a medium sized bowl, combine chopped graham crackers, mini marshmallows and mini chocolate chips to make s’mores mixture. Divide s’mores mixture evenly among paper cups.
- Stir in marshmallow creme into cooled pudding. Spoon pudding evenly into cups. Insert (2) paper straws or (1) popsicle stick into each cup and place in freezer for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Once the pops are frozen and you are ready to serve them, simply tear off the paper cup and enjoy!
- *NOTE: To chop graham crackers, place 5 full-sized graham crackers into a large zip-top bag, remove the air, and smash with the back of a rolling pin.
- someone: what's your favorite movie
- me: forgets every movie i've ever seen
1920 warlord by jakub rozalski
Spectrum 8: The Best in Contemporary Fantastic Art